Saturday, September 20, 2008

Correr

Most of my training this week has been of the running variety. The only cycling I have done has been commuting to and from work. Thursday was a solid 40 minute trail run on My Sequoia. Today I hit up the pool at work for about a mile swim followed up with cycling around town doing errands. Didn't bring the camera, wish I had as I saw multiple people out cycling around town. It was a beautiful day here in Northwest Arkansas, high of 74 with a slight North breeze. After the errands, I got some food and watched my Razorbacks go down hard against alabama. (Ugh, it was ugly, gonna be a loooong season) Now it was time for another run on Mt. Sequoia. The trail was super, total length was 50 min. Feeling better about the run, over a month of running and no pain from the IT band. That stretching stuff really works. Here are a few pics of Smuckers from early this year up on the trail.

No comments: