Monday, November 3, 2008

Great Weekend

I could get used to these four day weekends. I took a couple days off to have more time to move into my new house. However, the house isn't ready to be moved into yet so I just spent the weekend training and relaxing. It was fabulous. I got in a couple hour long trail runs, a three hour mountain bike ride, and a swim. Today was a rest day and I did just that, no activity other than stretching. All training lately has been at endurance pace, just building a solid base for next year. My body is responding great, no pain in the knee. A few pics from the weekend.
This was taken from the same place as the pic from last week, the leaves are just about finished.Smuckers and Randy leading the way
On the trail on Mount Sequoia
Leaves are really putting on a show
Smuckers catching a break

1 comment: