Friday, November 7, 2008

Feelin' Snappy

My cap finally arrived! I customed ordered a cycling cap from Snappy Caps back in late August and have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival ever since. Well I finally got my hands on my one of a kind hat today and I'll tell you I am stoked. I have been a fan of cycling caps and when I saw Snappy Caps on Guitar Ted's site and Enduro Snob, I had to get my hands on one. Ordering was simple, pay a deposit, answer a few questions( color preference, style, fabric, pattern, etc.), then you just sit back and wait for Susan to create you a kick ass cap. She will then send you a pic of the cap she created just for you before you pay the remaining balance, simple and easy.

For my cap, I chose a muted color scheme. I also wanted an argyle print, I'm a huge fan of argyle. Other than my hat size(roughly) that was all the info I gave Snappy Caps, here is what Susan created for me:


Killer!

On the training front, I survived my second weights session today. I am really trying to keep a positive atitude about lifting weights, I know I need to strength train and it will pay off once my season starts. So, with a positive attitude, I hit the gym today and really had a great session. My focus this winter will be to become stronger in the upper body and to build a strong run base. Focus is a good thing, I need it. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Trevor Glavin said...

keep up the hardwork with the weights...it will all pay off!