Sunday, October 26, 2008

Get Out of Jail Free Pass


Today the weather cooperated. Absolutely a beautiful day here in NWA. I took the dogs out for a run this morning through the trails on top of Mount Sequoia. I don't usually take my sisters dog on runs but today I just couldn't leave her behind. She did great, I wasn't sure how she would act. She(Randy) stayed right with us, I never got the idea that she was wanting to run away from Smuckers and me. The run was just a hair over an hour and the legs felt great. The dogs, however, started to tire somewhere around 45 minutes. They made it though.

Second workout today was an hour and a half mountain bike ride. Decided to hit the multi-use trail, ride one lap at Lake Fayetteville and return home. I guess everyone had a get out of jail free pass today as I must have seen at least a hundred people on the 8 miles of paved trail. It was insane, I've never seen that many cyclist when it wasn't an organized ride. It was really good to see everyone out enjoying this great weather.

No comments: