Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally

The move is officially over. My last three weeks have been consumed with moving activities. There is still some work to do for the new house but the majority is finished. Cable guy showed up tonight to hook up cable and internet, you never realize how much you miss these luxuries until you spend a week with out them.
I have some pics I will post now with more to come.
A big thanks out to my parents. They helped me move, sacrificed their off time, and have been key in the decorating department. Thank you ever so much. The new house is looking fantastic.
Training has been little to none. Mostly just riding to and from work. Yesterday, between stuffing my face, I managed to get out for a 35 minute run. Needless to say, I didn't feel fluid out on the run. The first 25 minutes was brutal, the last 10 minutes was great.
Tomorrow is a long mountain bike ride. It's been a whiled since I have been out for a long ride so I am super excited about tomorrow's ride. I'm thinking about a super loop connecting all the local singletrack I'll have pics and a write up tomorrow.
A few pics from the house:
Thanks Dad andMom
We love the mirror!
This frame was made by my dad some years ago. My sister and I have always admired it. We are ecstatic to have it here in our house.New curtains are nice, thanks to Larissa and Mom for picking them out.
LC chillin with the dogs, note the T6 socks

No comments: