Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Commuting, Dog Walking, and some Photos

The only bike riding I got today was on my commute to work. I have to throw out a big thank you to our mayor and the city of Fayetteville for the wonderful trails that are being laid all over the city. Soon my entire commute can be done entirely on a paved bike path. Yea!


On my way in this morning, I see another cyclist up ahead of me. Of course I have to speed up to see who it is, gotta love a carrot. I pull up and immediately strike up a conversation, turns out he also is a daily commuter that works in Springdale. Commutes on a rigid, singlespeed Karate Monkey. Super nice guy, already forgot his name. I'm sure our paths will cross again. You can barely see him in the distance.Then on my way home, I got to see some Razorbacks running the xc course. Go Hogs!


Finally it was dog walking time. Smuckers had a great time.


No comments: