Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Clean House


No ride today. So many excuses, where do I begin.

1) Work. I love my job, it brings me much satisfaction. However, the work load has been nuts lately.

2) The Heat. It's been so damn hot the last few weeks. Come on Fall.

3) The Parents. Had to clean house in prep for their arrival.

4) Sinus. The sinus infection has not yet left the body.

5) Procrastination. Lack of a training schedule has had me off training and on the nightly six pack.

That's all I can come up with at the moment, there are many, many more. I did get a chance to write out a training schedule for the next week and a half. I need schedules to keep me in check with my training. If it is written, it should be done.

Nothing to crazy on the schedule, just a good mix of all three sports. The bulk of my training is still on the bike. I can't wait until I can start logging long runs again. Smuckers can't wait either.

No comments: