Monday, December 15, 2008

TG Points

Do I get any tough guy points for commuting to work this morning? Air temp was 17, wind chill of 2, head wind the entire ride in, does this count? I guess it depends on who you ask and where they live. The fact that I was riding yesterday in shorts and sleeves made this ride so tough. Everyone at work thinks I'm crazy, but they had those feelings from the beginning when I told them I rode my bike to work.

I apologize to anyone who reads my blog that lives somewhere that it actually gets really cold in the winter and still manages to ride their bike. You are probably scoffing at my rants about how "cold" it is here. Sorry. It's all relative. To me and what I'm used to, it's cold, damn cold.

Tomorrow morning will be a repeat of today, cold and windy.

3 comments:

Jackelope said...

I'll give you TG points. You are DA MAN!

igotem ____________ Kevin Cox said...

Thanks J. When are you going to join me for a ride? It's been to long.

Jackelope said...

Man, I dunno. I hope if I can make it to 2009 I'll find the time and energy to get out.