Thursday, December 18, 2008

Enjoy it While It's Here

Warmer temps are here. It has been a tough week dealing with the frigid temps during my commute to work. Not much training so far this week other than the ride to and from work. I do try and pick out a hill or two, going out of my way to find an incline. Tonight I was able to get out on a short run with Smuckers. The temps were balmy, I was out in shorts and long sleeves as temps were in the upper fifties. I managed to snap a few pics while we were out.
The square looks great

Here are a few of Smuckers from Saturday
These two pics were taken on a steep downhill section of trail. The pics don't show how steep.

The weather looks ok for outdoor activities this weekend. Saturday's forecasted high is 60, awesome. Sunday it turns cold again with a high of 30. Wacky weather.

No comments: