Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey, You Should Blog About That

My sister often says this to me, I never know if she is poking fun at me(she doesn't blog) or if she is really speaking the truth. Tonight she spoke those words and I knew she was right, I should blog about this.
I've had this old Takara road bike sitting outside the house for some time. I rescued the bike from just outside a dumpster. Finally got the bike up and running tonight after over three months. She's a beaut, everything works, just a few adjustments to the set screws on the ders. I love fixing up old bikes and giving them to people who will use them. It just makes me happy to get others out on two wheels. I had a great time fixing this bike up.
Great mountain bike ride today after work. No one showed up for my off-road group ride, but I rode anyway, knocking out a solid three loops around the lake. I'm really loving my 29er singlespeed. It makes my local trails fun and challenging again.
Possible Du this weekend, link

Trails were busy today. The weather was perfect, highs in the upper 70's and sunny

No comments: