Monday, March 16, 2009

First Hour on the Job

First day is in the books at Highroller Cyclery, actually it was only an hour of work. I will be working for my friend/owner of High Roller Cyclery, Chris as he needed some help on Saturdays, I needed a little extra cash, overall it is a win-win situation. I went in today for a 1 hour training work day, I will need several of these training sessions before I can be on my own on Saturday, the busiest day for the shop.

Training is going along as planned, I'm hitting my planned workouts. Running form is starting to come around, 3-4 runs a week and still the knees and IT bands feel fine. Stretching and The Stick have been key to the heathly legs. If only I could find an inexpensive sauna.

Sorry for a lack of posts and the high degree of suck for this post. Plenty of rides and runs just haven't been bringing the camera along. Plan to post more, pics to come

No comments: