Thursday, September 10, 2009

A New Loop & Some Pics

I got out this afternoon on the road bike for a new loop. I created this loop last night on Map My Ride, I love this site, it's a great way to create new routes and connect roads you know and love. My current creation is a 40 mile loop that has a short section of gravel. I like the idea of riding my road bike on gravel roads, I don't know why, I guess I think it makes me seem tough. Anyway, I didn't do the whole loop, I cut it short because I am fighting my latest bout of sinusitis. I ended up with about 32 miles today. I'm sittting right at 100 so far for the week, should end up being a 200 mile week as I have plans for both Sat. and Sun.

Here is the full route for the gravel loop

Here are a few pics from todays ride and previous rides















1 comment:

Jackelope said...

The reason you like gravel is because you're riding a full suspension bike....

one of these days we need to ride...

no, really!